Portlandia Club Luncheon July 2017
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- 111 SW 5th Ave
What if the way you talk to yourself is the most important factor in whether or not you succeed? What if if your inner voice is really in the driver’s seat, despite the illusion that you are making all your choices for yourself? What if we’re defining confidence inaccurately?
Jason Seib has been working in the fat loss space for many years, with a client and follower base that is almost 90% women, and he believes that perspective is everything. He also believes that the same basic psychological concepts will either hinder or help us, not just with our health, but in finding success in our careers and the pursuit of happiness in our lives.
Bio: Jason Seib is creator of the popular AltShift Diet, the author of The Paleo Coach, co-host of the popular JASSA Podcast, founder and co-owner of AltShift Fitness and Fat Loss, a successful small gym in the Portland, Oregon area, as well as founder and co-owner of JassaFIT.com, an on-line training site and community. He speaks on the subject of fat loss regularly, delivering his Sustainable Fat Loss Seminar around the US. Jason’s passion is guiding normal people to extraordinary levels of health and fitness. Marrying his extensive knowledge of fitness and nutrition with his love of psychology, he has built his career by helping thousands of people change their perspective and find a healthy, sustainable path to their goals.
Please join us at the Portland City Grill. The program will begin promptly at noon so give yourself some time to network by arriving at 11:30.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System – 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park – 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages – 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage – 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking – 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking – 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park – 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages – 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage – 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage – SW Taylor
- Jason Seib
- Stay tuned for details...