Portlandia Club Luncheon May 2017
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- 111 SW 5th Ave - 30th Floor
What if women did as they were told by their government, society and culture?
Neda Soofi was born in Iran and is Muslim. She earned her first law degree in Iran and immigrated to the United States with her husband. In 1997 she earned a second law degree at Lewis and Clark and went on to become a partner at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, one of Portland’s leading law firms. Neda opened Soofi Law Office, her own law practice, in 2010 and is an expert in estate planning, tax issues and ERISA. Neda’s topic is: What if women did as they were told by their government, society and culture? Where would we be now and where will we be in 30 years?
Neda will share her personal story about the decision to leave Iran and create a professional and family life in the United States. Her message will encompass the fact that although we may come from different backgrounds, our rights as strong women need to be continually defined so that we make sure that our daughters are treated as equal members of society. According to her clients, Neda is known for her professional expertise, strength, kindness and wisdom. And she has a powerful message to share!
Please join us back at the Portland City Grill. The program will begin promptly at noon so give yourself some time to network by arriving at 11:30.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine (note if the Parking Full Sign is posted, please proceed and let the valet know you are attending a Portlandia Club event).
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System – 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park – 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages – 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage – 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking – 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking – 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park – 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages – 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage – 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage – SW Taylor
- Neda Soofi, Attorney at Law
- Regular: Soup of the Day, Apple Salad with Chicken, French Silk Pie Vegetarian: Soup of the Day, Apple Salad with Tofu, French Silk Pie Note allergies in comments; dishes can be make gluten and dairy free.