Getting Your Story on TV: Anchor Reveals the Secret
KATU-TV anchor Anna Canzano will explain how to get your story on television news at Portlandia’s April 2 luncheon.
Aside from anchoring the station’s Saturday and Sunday evening newscasts, she also reports during the week as part of KATU’s On Your Side investigative team.
She graduated from Pepperdine University with degrees in broadcast journalism and international business. She has worked at KATU since 1999 where she has won numerous awards for her reporting including two Emmys, two Edward R. Murrow awards and an investigative reporting award from the Oregon Association of Broadcasters.
Anna is co-founder of the Bald Faced Truth Foundation with her husband, Oregonian sports columnist John Canzano. The non-profit supports local kids in the arts, education and athletics.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System - 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park - 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages - 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage - 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking - 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking - 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park - 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages - 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage - 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage - SW Taylor
Bookings are closed for this event.