What if Every Child Could Feel Special on Their Birthday?
Simply Birthdays is a non-profit organization located in Salem, OR whose mission is to provide birthday parties to children living in homeless shelters, celebrating each individual child on their special day. Through generous community donations, they provide birthday cakes and gifts in activity-filled parties at homeless shelters in the Salem/Keizer area. Each birthday child receives four or five gifts, and all children who attend the party receive a goodie-bag. At all parties, which are held each month, they celebrate with games, crafts and activities for the whole family!
Co-Founded by Sheronne Blasi and Laura Perez two years ago, they provide not only the birthday parties, but they also strive to help educate the community on the true face of homelessness and offer opportunities for others to help make a difference for homeless children and their families. Sheronne will talk about their organization and the hurdles they've encountered, as well as their success in making every child feel special on their birthday.
Please join us back at the Portland City Grill. The program will begin promptly at noon so give yourself some time to network by arriving at 11:30.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System - 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park - 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages - 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage - 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking - 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking - 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park - 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages - 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage - 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage - SW Taylor
Bookings are closed for this event.