Join Portlandia Club at our Raffle/Silent Auction luncheon at the Chart House on December 3rd. Celebrate the holidays, meet new friends, enjoy current friends and go home with a gift for yourself, family or friends.
Everybody pays member lunch rate of $25 ($10 savings) when you prepay at the time of registration online. It is $30 to pay at the door.
Winning a raffle or silent auction item will make you a big hit with your family and friends.
Over our 28 years, Portlandia Club has given thousands of dollars and hundreds of volunteer hours to various organizations such as:
- Dress For Success Oregon
- Girl Scouts of Oregon and SW Washington
- Potluck in the Park
Our Bridge to the Future mentorship program for junior and senior college women provides scholarships for books and mentorships.
This is our most popular lunch so please register early.
Items in the Silent Auction:
- Up To $780 – 4 Nights at Sunriver condo – secured by Mary Golden
- $489 – Gump’s 18” Amethyst pebble necklace – secured by Kim Megorden of KARE Transitions, LLC
- $486 – Paul Mitchell Hair hardware such as Express curling iron, clipless teardrop, Express smooth ion smooth cushion ceramic plates, Express curl & more – donated by Jo-Anna Dirk of HaircolorSalon Dirk
- $220 – 1 Night at Benson Hotel & valet parking – secured by Mary Golden
- $215 - Kindle Fire/$50 Amazon card/ 2 books/tea/chocolate drink/mugs and more – donated by donated by Janis Collins of Collins Communications, Kathie England of Time for Success, Inc. & Marilyn Mays of Keller William Realty
- $300 – Acrylic on Canvas Painting titled “Vine Maple” by artist Kathleen Buck – secured by Mary Golden
- $215 – Ponzie wine tour for 4 and wine from the Ponzi Library – secured by Kim Megorden of KARE Transitions, LLC
- $250 – 36” X 48” Quilt made and donated by Jane Drew of Wells Fargo Advisors
- $195 – 3 hours personal training donated by Jennifer Rudakova of Rudakova Fitness Training, LLC
- $155 – Tignanello handbag donated by Janis Collins of Collins Communications
- $200 - Basel Cellars WA, 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon donated by Janis Collins of Collins Communications, Kathie England of Time for Success, Inc.
Items in the Raffle:
- $140 – 45 Minutes coaching, You Can Heal Your Life book and workbook by Louise Hay & writing journal donated by Dr. Pamela Jeanne of Natural Medicine Works
- $110 – European Anti-Aging Facial by El Lou Spa – Secured by Rhonda Martini of Martini’s Beauty Soiree
- $80 – 90 Minute massage by NW Massage & Body Works – Secured by Rhonda Martini of Martini’s Beauty Soiree
- $105 - Introductory Nail Enhancement package donated by Rhonda Martini of Martini’s Beauty Soiree
- $100 - Nordstrom gift card – donated by Susan Schwarz of Cascadia Wealth Management
- $97 – Rainy Day Rescue Kit – umbrella/handbag/herbal bath tea bags/soaps & more donated by Ruth Register of Assured Bookkeeping & Payroll
- $65 – Massage by Celestial Massage donated by Reverend Christine Green
- $50 – Isabel Pearl restaurant gift card – secured by Tina Smith
- $100 – 2 $50 Macys gift cards donated by Susan Schwarz of Cascadia Wealth Management
- $60 – Holiday Material from Mill End Fabric Store – donated by Nancy Bishop-Dietrich of Mill End Fabric Store
- $50 – 35” 24K gold plated sterling silver Venetian glass necklace and earrings donated by Kim Megorden of KARE Transitions, LLC
- $50 – Amazon Gift Card donated by Susan Schwarz of Cascadia Wealth Management
- $25 – Bridgeport Brewing – secured by Tina Smith
- $25 – Handmade purple Chalice incense burner with Frankincense & sage donated by Kim Megorden of KARE Transitions, LLC
- $120 – Educational tour of Renigold Gallery and lunch donated by Susan Renigold of Renigold Gallery
- $75 – Ringside Restaurant Gift Certificate donated by Audrey Smith of the Portland Business Journal
- $65 – Hair Cut by Terri Cutz of FYI Salon secured by Kate Bodin of Blossom Consulting
- $75 – Italian Panetone & Prosecco donated by Judi Jones of Judith Jones Interiors
- $100 – AAA certificate secured by Cheri Baber of Event Floral
Thank you to our sponsors!
Bookings are closed for this event.