Magic of Money and How to Persist When Life Hits the Fan
Portlandia’s second presentation in its Professional Excellence Series will feature Luna Jaffe, Luna is known for her creative approach in guiding her clients about money. Luna teaches clients how to improve their relationship with money, using her unique program - “Wild Money: A Creative Journey to Financial Wisdom™”. With her amazingly diverse background as an artist, psychotherapist, Certified Financial Planner, money coach, business mentor, traveler, mother, partner, author and speaker, Luna is able to help her clients break through many of the emotional barriers that keep them stuck. She enables clients to unlock their natural wisdom, which leads them on a journey of growth.
In her presentation, “The Magic of Money and How to Persist When Life Hits the Fan”, Luna will share her creative approach and encourage you to be curious about money. She will share tips and techniques on how to steer through the changes that a job loss, death of a loved one, or other unforeseen events can bring into our lives. You may never look at money the same way after listening to Luna’s creative approach and presentation!
Speaker Bio: Luna Jaffe is a Certified Financial Planner™, investment manager, and CEO of Lunaria Financial, Ltd, a boutique advisory firm providing holistic money management and financial planning. After years working for a traditional financial services firm, Luna created a firm that integrates compassionate guidance, financial wisdom, and a creative spirit into financial planning and money management.
The heart of Luna’s work is based in her pioneering process that integrates creativity into financial planning, drawing on her experience as a visual artist, entrepreneur, and therapist. Jaffe has authored three award winning books in her Wild Money series; an approach to personal finance that honors the unique learning and money management styles of creatives.
In May of 2016 Luna opened Sacred Money Studios & Prosperity Pie Shoppe, a café and classroom dedicated to financial empowerment, community gathering, spiritual growth and pie. Luna earned her Master’s degree from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Jungian Depth Psychology, her BA from University of California at Santa Cruz in Bilingual Education, and holds the distinguished CFP® designation. Advisory and Financial Services offered by KMS Financial Services.
Cancellations: If the registrar receives a cancellation notice by someone who has prepaid by 12:00 pm on the Wednesday before the Portlandia luncheon the individual has two options and that option must be communicated to the registrar at the time of the cancellation (please email email@example.com).
- A credit will be held and applied to the following month’s lunch but will not be held longer. The credit must be used by the original payee and cannot be passed on to another person. This will be tracked by the registrar and reported to the Treasurer.
- A refund can be obtained through Paypal.
No Shows: For those who have not provided the appropriate advance notice of non-attendance and who have paid in advance will lose the payment funds because lunch or beverage was ordered in advance and Portlandia still pays for the meal for no shows. Those who have not provided the appropriate advance notice of non-attendance and have not paid in advance will be invoiced.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine (note if the Parking Full Sign is posted, please proceed and let the valet know you are attending a Portlandia Club event).
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System - 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park - 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages - 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage - 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking - 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking - 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park - 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages - 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage - 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage - SW Taylor
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Bookings are closed for this event.