Five Foundations of Freedom, Flexibility and Fun
Dana Corey, our speaker for February, lives and breathes our 2018 speaker theme “Nevertheless, she persisted….”
As business owners we often work doing the immediate thing in front of us just to keep all the balls in the air, which leaves us exhausted, isolated and chained to our business. What if there were a different way?
After Dana’s talk, you will have practical tips:
- Start steering your ship instead of doing all the rowing!
- Learn how our brains trick us into playing small so you can start BEING the bold, fearless entrepreneur you know you can be.
- Discover the #1 secret that will make your business more efficient, more profitable and more satisfying.
This is the first in our 2018 Professional Excellence Speaker Series.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine (note if the Parking Full Sign is posted, please proceed and let the valet know you are attending a Portlandia Club event).
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System - 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park - 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages - 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage - 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking - 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking - 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park - 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages - 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage - 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage - SW Taylor
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Bookings are closed for this event.