The topic for this event is: Game Plan: Creating the Team that Powers Your Goals.
Are you surrounding yourself with people who support your success? Every champion needs a team. Author and entrepreneur Ciara Pressler joins us to outline the six elements of successful goals, with a special focus on building your team:
- Your Coach: finding the right advisors to give you the right insight
- Your Team: surrounding yourself with the right players
- Your Fans: staying fueled by the people who believe in you.
Through discussion and interactive exercises, we'll practice tangible tools we can use to excite people about our goals and recruit them to join us as we move forward
Come and join us for a fabulous discussion and remember…..”Nevertheless…she persisted!"
Cancellations: If the registrar receives a cancellation notice by someone who has prepaid by 12:00 pm on the Wednesday before the Portlandia luncheon the individual has two options and that option must be communicated to the registrar at the time of the cancellation (please email email@example.com):
- A credit will be held and applied to the following month’s lunch but will not be held longer. The credit must be used by the original payee and cannot be passed on to another person. This will be tracked by the registrar and reported to the Treasurer.
- A refund can be obtained through Paypal.
No Shows: For those who have not provided the appropriate advance notice of non-attendance and who have paid in advance will lose the payment funds because lunch or beverage was ordered in advance and Portlandia still pays for the meal for no shows. Those who have not provided the appropriate advance notice of non-attendance and have not paid in advance will be invoiced.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine (note if the Parking Full Sign is posted, please proceed and let the valet know you are attending a Portlandia Club event).
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System - 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park - 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages - 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage - 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking - 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking - 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park - 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages - 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage - 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage - SW Taylor
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Bookings are closed for this event.