The Confidence Project
“Mastering the Art of Civility and Connection with Confidence”
No matter what your age, experience or title, in a culturally shifting world, it’s more important than ever to build trust, respect and rapport with civility and connection.
In this dynamic, interactive program, participants will practice skills around HOW TO:
- Make a powerful first impression
- Project confident body language that conveys trust, approachability, and credibility
- Introduce themselves and others with impact to build influence
- Enter and exit conversations with ease by treating people as if they are the most important person in the room
- Strengthen their vocal presence, one of the most powerful tools to influence others
- Lose “weak words” and use “power words” that hold weight and show respect
Practicing these skills in real time is what makes The Confidence Project impactful and enduring. Participants will walk away with techniques that they can use immediately and for the rest of their personal and professional lives.
Tracy Bagli Hooper works with leaders to practice skills to feel confident in any situation, so they can connect with positive impact and access the best of themselves & others. Tracy is an international professional speaker and founder of The Confidence Project. She’s a TV news reporter & anchor by trade, and current voice-over professional.
Want to know more? Check out this video: Let's fill the room!!
Cancellations: If the registrar receives a cancellation notice by someone who has prepaid by 12:00 pm on the Wednesday before the Portlandia luncheon the individual has two options and that option must be communicated to the registrar at the time of the cancellation (please email email@example.com):
- A credit will be held and applied to the following month’s lunch but will not be held longer. The credit must be used by the original payee and cannot be passed on to another person. This will be tracked by the registrar and reported to the Treasurer.
- A refund can be obtained through Paypal.
No Shows: For those who have not provided the appropriate advance notice of non-attendance and who have paid in advance will lose the payment funds because lunch or beverage was ordered in advance and Portlandia still pays for the meal for no shows. Those who have not provided the appropriate advance notice of non-attendance and have not paid in advance will be invoiced.
Your ticket includes parking validation at either of these 2 parking garages for 2.5 hours by Portland City Grill:
- Parking is in the lower level of the Unico US Bank Tower, entrance at 5th and Pine (note if the Parking Full Sign is posted, please proceed and let the valet know you are attending a Portlandia Club event).
- And across the street at 4th and Pine. Parking is free for the first 2½ hours with validation
Alternative Parking for Portland City Grill that is NOT validated:
- Central Parking System - 310 SW 4th Avenue
- Star Park - 610 SW Alder St.
- Smart Park Garages - 808 SW Stark St.
- Alder Street Parking Garage - 615 SW Alder St.
- City Center Parking - 130 SW Stark St.
- Ace Parking - 550 SW Park Ave
- Smart Park - 730 SW 10th Ave
- Smart Park Garages - 818 SW 4th Ave
- Pearl Garage - 1111 NW Davis St.
- Fox Tower Parking Garage - SW Taylor
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Bookings are closed for this event.